YOU SAY COAT WE SAY STYLISH




Bonjour,

Don’t forget your must have pieces.
Just look at it!
There’s no better shortcut to looking cool than by throwing on a coat, especially for those of who are used to wear layers in CA,
Coats make it easy to dress up and dress down. One can pull it off in any shape , color and style.
You pull it off with anything, any colors and be cool. 



THE
NO.1
RULE OF A LADY

Stay Classy



The best street style snaps from Paris Fashion Week
           
March  11,  by Amilia Madden        


One of my favorite patterns is the leopard which makes me look stylish and different; and there are different ways to wear leopard coat.
Add them to your denim outfits. Leave your bottun down denim shirt open and thow a leoperd jacket on and make an edgy look for yourself. Trust me it is game changing and you can make your own look with any jackets.
Just throw it on!
Make your outfit fun, chic and elegant.
Coats help complete your outfit by add colors, just trust yourself. It might be intimidating but I can make my outfit more of a statement and unique by adding a Leopard coat on. Leopards are statement pieces that you can put them on primary color pieces and make an statement, classy and confident look. Bring you old pieces out of your closet and just add the Leopard pieces on. I always wanted to have one and every time I wanted to get one, was not sure if I would wear that or people will like it. I finally sound the courage to buy one. I love it and it gives me confidence without even thinking what others think.





Dressing up with Coats is the easiest way to be chic for those who care about their making a fashion statement.






OX
Roxy




Comments